Wednesday, March 13, 2013

bisous from a snowy paris

Ciao, readers.

Just a quick explanation to why I haven't been blogging for the past week.
First off: Sorry about that. I went to Copenhagen in the weekend to visit my family, and since I came home on Sunday, school and college application has been occupying me. I'm handing it in tomorrow, so by then it'll be out of the world!

Do you believe this... When I left Paris last Wednesday, it was sunny and 17 degrees. I wore a dress with NO leggings underneath. Just a dress. It was really summer.
I came back on Sunday. Fairly cold.
Monday. Really cold.
Tuesday..... This happened......





I KNOW it actually looks quite idyllic. Snow in the city of lights (I never really understood that...). But to be honest - it's been a pain in the ass. The French aren't used to snow, so the few centimeters that fell during the evening meant, that Paris was paralyzed. Ultimately, the supermarkets didn't get their products delivered........ Yes. Really.

I'm off to bed. 
Sleep tight, out there.
Much love and gros bisous
Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment