Thursday, February 28, 2013

at least i know what my next jacket looks like...

Goodafternoon, my loves.

Just stumbled upon yet another Olivia Palermo-outfit that is to die for. I have a couple of favorites, but this one is an addition. I am completely in love.

First off: The colors are amazing. It's no secret that I'm not the color-blocking type (at least to a certain extend), so these earthy colors make my heart melt.
Second off: The shoes. PER-FEC-TION. I'm completely smitten.
But the thing I'm actually really loving, is her jacket - or sweater, which it actually is. I've been examining the picture for long enough to see, that it's a knit sweater. I'm loving the A-shape and most of all the fur.

I'm praying that my grandmother sees this and starts knitting something like this... Perhaps? 

The rest of the Olivia's top ten outfit-pictures are to be found here, and I just snapped one of them.
Happy birthday to Olivia (did I forget to mention that?).

Much love and gros bisous
Thea



No comments:

Post a Comment