Thursday, September 06, 2012

meet: polly

.... So you might be thinking: Polly? Like the candy? Like the toys?
Not really. This Polly is an adorable girl aged four years. She has very, very blonde curls and very, very big blue eyes. She considers herself a princess, which, I think, in that age is considered normal.
Polly likes to dance. She dances to ABBA, Beyoncé, Jay-Z and any ballet-music.
She watches Cinderella (or, as she says: Cinderwella) every single day. Preferably several times.

As far as speaking goes, she speaks Danish, French and quite a lot of English (she watches all her movies in English, for one).

So what am I doing with Polly? I'm her big sister.... Sort of. Not really. I pick her up from school and I play with her during the day.

Isn't she adorable?
I have to put her to bed now. 
Much love and gros bisous
Thea




'


 Psssssssst: For my Danish friends at home, I can inform you that she says "nyserød" instead of "lyserød". CUTE!!

☆ ☆ 


No comments:

Post a Comment