Friday, August 17, 2012

pack your (beach)bags -- we're going to the ocean!

Hello, my friends, family, followers and newcomers!
Welcome to HELL.

No, seriously. I'm still in Paris. That's not hell. But it sure is when it's 40º outside.
You heard me.
40º
40º
40º
40º
40º

And I'm sure that some of you out there are thinking that it sounds OK. Thing is, that when you're in a city like Paris it's just NOT. 

But instead of complaining, let me tell you how I'm going to escape this weather for the weekend:

I'm taking the TGV (train) to Deauville, a town in northern France (I believe). There's a beach. An ocean. CANNOT WAIT.

A and I are leaving tomorrow. I'm bringing the following:



1. My beloved sunhat from ASOS (not available any longer)
2. Danish ELLE. I just can't get enough.
3. My 3-year-old high-waisted bikini that I love to death. Very Marilyn Monroe.



1. A fan. Which I'm actually becoming a fan of.
2. My 50's sailor shorts which I featured in this blog post.
4. "Man siger tak" by Danish author (and grandmother-in-law) Eva Bendix.
4. Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen.
5. My Maybelline "ColorSensational" lip stain. 
6. Something cute for the cheeks - this time my current favorite blush from Chanel.


... Pretty great, yeah?
I must go now, but I'll feature lots of photos when we return from the beach side!

Much love and gros bisous
Thea


Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst.... So hot today I had to stick my water into a fountain in front of the Saint Sulpice church! 




☆ ☆ 





1 comment:

  1. Årrrh, den fineste bikini nogensinde er kommet frem igen <3
    Dejligt at se at I trods varmen hygger jer meget godt!
    Hils Auler og send så gerne noget af varmen mod Norden!!

    Maria <3 <3


    ...og uh uh: nu har jeg også lavet en rejseblog, wuhuu, så nu kan vi rigtig læse om hinandens oplevelser ;) http://bangeforedderkopper.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete